Take care of yourself the biblical way, so that you'll have more to give.
What if you felt ENERGIZED, PEACEFUL and MOTIVATED all day long?
(And I'm talking NOW, not when your kids are older)
YOU KNOW YOU SHOULD TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF BUT...
You just can't get motivated.
You don't have time.
There's too much information out there—you just don't know where to start.
You can't afford to invest in yourself right now.
It feels selfish!
Sound familiar? With the right mindset, you can say goodbye to the excuses.
BE THE MOM, WIFE, FRIEND, SISTER, EMPLOYEE, WOMAN GOD CREATED YOU TO BE. STARTING TODAY. WANT TO KNOW HOW?
IMAGINE FOR A MOMENT...
- Waking up in the morning feeling refreshed—not exhausted—eager to greet your loved ones and face the day.
- Feeling confident saying "no" to unreasonable demands, because you know your limits.
- Playing and spending time with your kids whole-heartedly—because that's what matters most.
- Making time each week to pursue your passion project or hobby.
- Getting through that afternoon slump without caffeine or sugar.
- Being a more calm and patient parent because you're not stretched to your limit.
- Not feeling guilty about taking the time you desperately need to take care of yourself...because you have a biblical conviction that self-care is a priority.
STOP DREAMING...BECAUSE IT'S POSSIBLE!
It's hard to take care of yourself. Modern women are BUSY. They are moms, they work (from home or outside the home), they keep house, they serve in ministry, and they volunteer for committees and projects they probably don't have time for. It's not wonder words like exhaustion, stress and overwhelm are accepted, expected, and even bragged about. However....
IT'S NOT JUST POSSIBLE TO FEEL CALM AND RESTED DURING LIFE'S BUSIEST SEASONS. IT'S A PROMISE.
While there is value in hard work and sacrifice, running on empty wasn't what Jesus had in mind when he said his followers would have "life to the full" (John 10:10). He came to bring us rest, through him, and that is what this online course is all about.
Explore the biblical truths behind rest and then dig into the practical application of self-care physically, mentally/emotionally and spiritually.
Hey there, my name's Gina, and I'm you're instructor.
Four years ago, I was a hot mess. Exhausted. Overwhelmed. Defeated. Granted, I had three kids ages four and under. I assumed that it was just a part of the experience, the weekly (at least!) weeping sessions, the frequent desire to just start driving and not come back for a loooong while.
I had a couple of "come to Jesus" moments when I realized that something had to change.
It was a slow process, but today I can honestly say that, while I still have hard days, I feel like I can finally breathe again. I'm well-rested. I have energy. And I'm a better mom and wife because of it all.
I decided a wanted to learn more and so I was trained in stress management coaching through the American Association of Christian Counselors. I started sharing what I was learning on my blog ginampoirier.com and I knew I had hit a major pain point for moms: STRESS.
What I was most excited to discover was that the answer has been under my nose the whole time. The antidote to stress is biblical rest.
Gina is a calming presence in her teaching, and walks the walk, having applied a lot of her teachings to her own life. She does such a great job of balancing biblical perspective, modern studies on stress, and practical application to make this course useful and effective.
- Jenn, mom of two, blogger at WhatYouMakeItBlog.com
Choosing rest is about progress, a little at a time, rather than getting it all right all the time. Here's how some of my students have made little choices that add up to big results, based on what I teach:
REST IS A CHOICE THAT'S YOURS TO MAKE.
This course helps you dig deep, explore the biblical concept of rest and identify the changes you can make in self-care in easy-to-digest lessons.
- In-depth video lessons about self-care, including why rest rest is biblical and how to practice it physically, mentally and spiritually
- Downloadable slides for each lesson—print these if you like to take notes!
- Practical strategies for real change
- Lifetime access, including all course updates
Through this course you'll develop a biblical conviction about rest, so you can implement change from the inside out. Results of putting these changes into practice include:
- Feeling more energized every day.
- Banishing overwhelm, burnout and guilt.
- A closer marriage, family relationships and friendships.
- A deeper connection with God.
- A heart at peace because you are resting in Christ.
WANT BONUSES? YOU GOT IT
- Downloadable worksheets for each lesson to help you identify the areas you want to target when improving your self-care.
- A complete list of resources to expand your knowledge about self-care.
- Bonus video on how to get motivated based on your personality type, plus more to come.
- Bonus lessons, advice and encouragement via email.
- Priority access to me via email (students come first!)
- $30 off my signature full-length stress management course, Chaos To Calm (enrollment opens in May).
TOTAL VALUE OF BONUSES: $49
TOTAL PACKAGE VALUE: $86
StartChoosing Rest: Why (12:12)
StartPhysical Rest and Self-Care (21:20)
StartMental/Emotional Rest and Self-Care (20:40)
StartSpiritual Rest and Self-Care (21:10)
StartBONUS VIDEO: How to Get and Stay Motivated Based on Your Personality Tendency (32:41)
On the fence? How about a 30-Day Happiness Guarantee?
If within 30 days after purchase you decide that it just isn't for you, you can request a full refund. I'm that confident you'll love it!